Erie Elementary Charter School needs a helping hand to secure the following new or gently used items.
Please contact Assistant Director of Development and Communications Paula King at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 432-2236 if you would like to contribute.
- Recess equipment
- Free-standing basketball hoop
- Video camera
- Sand & Water tables (2) for Kindergarten classrooms
- Art supplies (paint, paintbrushes, markers, colored pencils, watercolors, etc.)
- Books on CD
- Non-fiction books in both Spanish and English for kids in grades K-6 (topics such as Chicago, Illinois, transportation, drawing, arts and crafts, Native Americans, sports, holidays, animals and insects, etc.)
- Kid's cookbooks
- Joke books
- Scary stories and folk tales
- Other library books (Click here to see our Wish List on Amazon.com.)